About Kings SPCA Halfway Home :
The Kings SPCA seeks to provide a safe haven for abused, abandoned, medically ill/injured, and surrendered animals for as long as needed until they find a loving forever family; to foster community awareness as to the importance of spaying/neutering their domestic pets; and to increase community awareness of responsible pet ownership.
We are a no-kill animal shelter focused on making the world around us a better, happier place.
Stitch Signal: Tues. Feb. 25, Please read thoroughly
Bottom Line Up Front: :
- Announcing Every Stitch Matters has teamed up with Kings SPCA Halfway Home from Lemoore, CA
- NEW PLEDGE FORM FOR ITEM NEEDS: https://forms.gle/YzWru7KVZJrM7D4r8
- Need, Deadline, Craft and Patterns for this project
Stitch Signal: Feb. 25, 2020
We are excited to announce our partnership with Kings SPCA Halfway Home in Lemoore, CA.!
"Kings SPCA seeks to provide a safe haven for abused, abandoned, medically ill/injured, and surrendered animals for as long as needed until they find a loving forever family; We are a no-kill animal shelter focused on making the world around us a better, happier place."
Please use the Pledge Form https://forms.gle/YzWru7KVZJrM7D4r8 to pledge how many sweaters you will make. Once your items are done, please go back and update the form saying your items are complete. Once completed items are ready, you will receive an email with instructions on where to send your items.
Craft: Knit, Crochet, Sew
- Dog sweaters or shirts for 4-10 pound pups
- This is an ongoing need since they take in so many pups.
- If you have a favorite or tried and true pattern, please feel free to use it, otherwise use any of the ones listed here
- Please make the sweaters or shirts out of soft material/yarn. Many times small dogs need to be covered with some short of sweater or shirt because they have to shaved to get rid of issues they had when they arrived.